Matrix HG Inc, (Matrix) was founded by Art Hoover (the H in HG) and Dan Greeson (the G in HG) and incorporated in California in 2002. Since then Matrix has experienced significant growth by providing superior service, solutions and results. Matrix continues to grow and expand throughout the Bay Area and Northern California.
Matrix customers can expect careful planning, true-life estimates, complete project management, cost efficiency and critical quality assurance measures implementation that are key in the construction of efficient, HVAC comfort and process systems. We consistently complete our projects on time, stay within budget, and provide quality results.
Matrix HG Inc offers inclusive (HVAC) service, repair and maintenance programs for commercial and industrial facilities, including 24-hour emergency service, repair, modifications replacements, retrofits and major renovation and installation for all brands of equipment.
Matrix HG, Incorporated strives to bring professionalism and integrity to the HVAC industry. Our mission is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. We endeavor to add value for clients through innovation, foresight, integrity, and aggressive performance. In order to achieve these goals, we foster a work environment that encourages new ideas, new innovations and growth. Our clients count on our dependability, our drive, and our integrity. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day.
Matrix HG, Incorporated takes pride in providing our customers with:
- Prompt, professional service
- A knowledgeable and caring team
- Fairness, honesty and reliability
- Safe operation of HVAC systems
- Careful planning and accurate estimates
- Complete project management
- Cost efficient and critical quality assurance measures, vital to the construction of efficient HVAC systems
Matrix utilizes Vista by Viewpoint for seamless operations of:
- Executive Business Management
- Estimating, job-costing & project management
- A/P, A/R, HR, payroll, billing, purchasing, financials & reporting
- Service & dispatch
- Document Management
- Wireless field data collection for work-orders & time-cards
- Customer online portal with capabilities to place service calls, track status of calls, access billing and payment history.